Wednesday, February 8, 2017

What is the mistake that is covering

Many have said that this is not corruption, it is not injustice, this is not revenge, and that is not wrong, and I accept it everything as it is, I as to pay, and to go ahead

But to resume it as it came, and you all what to say, and what you will do in this case
Step 1 :
Paying obligations, maintenance, I saw that, I received receipts, are not in accordance and are not registered
I drew attention, cashier and administrator of that time
Administrator, and then the association's president, replied, you do not get put in the wrong place, they know what they do
I have reply, it is my obligation
They answered that they know who to talk in order to me "arrange me '
I accepted
Step 2:
I complained to the mayor, as to them does not register receipts, and can occur fraud
I received an answer, they were warned, and they must notify all owners about what decide, what do pay, and on salaries, which they receive
He attended the meeting with the owners, and in the end, along with other owners, I saw that I was not allowed to sign the minutes they doing after such meeting, the minutes
This led to talk ugly and strife between me and them
As you can see, all this began, as domestic problems between neighbors
I took the decision not to pay until they will not repair mistakes, and they will not do legal acts
Step 3:
starts pressures
They called me in judgment for me to pay debts, but and penalties
I request documents proving that debt, deny them the right to ask for it, and you accuse them of fraud and false receipts
The judge asks, financial control for that,
control responds that these expenses are recorded, but that they used an accounting artifice, and hiding income and expenses
Although I had some of the charges paid, the judge decides me to pay all debt, but without penalties
I contest, the higher court, but not admitted
this decision becomes mandatory
Follow 2nd file, which sued them calling me, because I have to pay new debt taken for the maintenance of the apartment, and the block
But surprise, these contain all old debts along with penalties, without taking into account, court ruling, which became final
sow here first time they ask my to pay 2 times for same thinks [double pay]
I have same defense , and about pay , about fake bills , about fake documents , and the judge ask for , financial controls
I pay for that controls , and have done , and reply from financial controls was,,, they give them for checking documents, old records, not original documents as these, use, accounting artifice to fraud
I asked this dossier to submit the documents in original court
they brought, but the judge rejected since these acts were modified
When I wanted to submit written conclusion about them, I did not succeed.not accepted
I challenged
Not upheld
And this decision has become final and binding upon
In this time I have made complain to persecutors about all of this ,,, and about fraud and abuse , on this,,, in 3 years ,,, nothing ,,, they have change 5 persecutors ,,, nothing ,,, i have call 2 time,,, and give them documents,,, after that,,,nothing on dossier ,,, nothing register ,,, all are clean
A time passed and again they sued over me, because I have to pay debt
Surprise, and this starts with old debt without anything to decrease, and with very high penalties
\Police say that I can not oblige them to do criminal case for fraud
This story continues
They called foreclosure against me, and recorded their right on my properties,
I attacked it, we cease foreclosures sky against me, and I dovedeit court payment receipts, the entire owe is required, enforcement, and that they made use of false documents.
They replied that it is "material mistake"
The judge stated this in decision,
But it ruled against them

A simple question is:
How much, or how this assessment is valid, if the amounts are still required, all of them, in other cases taken against me
How can a judge not see false documents, and not take action
Why no judge wants to hear what I say, and if I'm wrong, I have to pay, but if I'm right, guilty must pay

Until it can take this series?

Now I really have got to the situation, and to be unable to pay the debt

HOW CAN I STOP ALL OF THIS AND FORCE THEM TO RESPECT MY RIGHT ?

THERE IS BILLS,,, THERE ARE :FINAL DECISION OF THE COURT ,,, BUT THEY CAN ASK ANY TIME ,,,THEY WANT,,, HOW MUCH THEY DREAMS 

WHO PROTECT THEM 

HOW LONG SHALL PROTECT THEM 

DID THOSE  HAVE THIS RIGHT TO DO ME?

HOW I CAN PROTECT MY AND MY PROPERTY AGAINST THEM ?

No comments:

Post a Comment